The Banner Year stamp set is terrific for letting Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper “pop” on a card. The sentiments are perfect to add just a little greeting. I created 8 Christmas cards in under 30 minutes! And I took photos of the process just for you.
Want to see how I did it?
Step 1: prepare your supplies!
- Choose your patterned paper. I chose Toile Tidings. The patterns are the same on each side, just one in Real Red and one in Garden Green. Cut them into 4′ x 5 1/4″ pieces.
- Add 8 card bases. I did half in Real Red and half in Garden Green. I also cut half as standard cards and half as tall cards.
- Cut 8 of 1″ x 4 1/4″ strips in coordinating colors and 8 of 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ in Very Vanilla (or Whisper White.)
- Use the Banners Pick a Punch to detail the ends of all 16 strips.
- Stamp your greetings in coordinating colors (I used Real Red and Garden Green, of course.)
You will have this:
Step 2: Attach the greetings to the banners.
I attached some of the greetings with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the colored banners and some without.
Step 3: create your cards!
I varied the patterns and greetings, as well as the direct of the card.
Adhere the patterned panels to the bases.
You can also vary the postion of the greeting placement.When attaching the banners, I also alternated the use of Stampin’ Dimensionals.
And you are done!
Toile Tidings is one of the Designer Series Paper that is on sale this month.
Below are the links to the supplies used to create this card. They will take you to my online shop. When you purchase after you click on the link, I do earn a small commission as your demonstrator. I truly appreciate you choosing me as your demonstrator. Please let me know if you have any questions.