Oh, I am liking this bright card. Poppy Parade and Flirty Flamingo with the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper just gives a bright punch.
- Poppy Parade card base of 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Adhere a Flirty Flamingo layer of 3 1/2″ x 5″ at a slight angle onto the card base
- Adhere a DSP layer of 3″ x 5″ to the Flirty Flamingo Layer.
- Cut out a stitched rectangle layer with the 3rd largest Stitched Rectangle die
- Stamp the greeting and raindrops with Smoky Slate ink.
- Adhere white rectangle to DSP layer.
- Stamp the umbrella and the boots with Smoky Slate ink onto the DSP,
- Use the punch to cut out the umbrella and the handle.
- Adhere to the card
- Fussy cut out the boots.
- Adhere the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add epoxy droplets.
I love how the DSP gives you patterned rain boots and umbrella!
Below are the links to the supplies I used to create this card. They will take you to my online shop. When you purchase after you click on the link, I do earn a small commission as your demonstrator. I truly appreciate you choosing me as your demonstrator. Please let me know if you have any questions.