My friend Colleen sent me card and again I loved it so much, I had to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) it! Sometimes when your crafting mojo needs a kick, find a card that inspires you and make your version of it.
This bright yellow card is a little out of my normal color schemes. It is Pineapple punch, paired with Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick and Call Me Clover. Remember that these colors will soon be retiring.
- Use Call Me Clover ink to stamp the stems and leaves on a 2 1/4′ x 5 1/2′ piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Use Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, and Pineapple Punch inks to stamp the tulips.
- Stamp your greeting in Momento black ink.
- Take a strip of Call Me Clover paper and tear one edge.
- Layer the Whisper White piece to the Call Me Clover strip.
- Adhere both to the Pineapple Punch card base.
- Add Gingham Galla Adhesive-Backed Sequins for accents.
Below are the links to the supplies I used to create this card. They will take you to my online shop. When you purchase after you click on the link, I do earn a small commission as your demonstrator. I truly appreciate you choosing me as your demonstrator. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Leave a Reply