I do a happy dance every month when the lovely Paper Pumpkin arrives. And I love to see what everyone does with its contents. This month, I am participating in Crafty Collaborations’ blog hop. I cannot wait to see what everyone has created.
This kit was hard for me to use. I am not a sports nor baseball fan. I also participate in a monthly team Paper Pumpkin alternate swap. I was going to create this card for everyone until a team member who forgot to order this month really wanted a kit ( I always order 2 kits.)
I ended up doing something completely different for my team swaps. What do you think of this? (BTW, guess who forgot to take a photo of her swap card before mailing them out?)
Blog Hop List
My subscribers receive a PDF tutorial each month featuring projects created with the Paper Pumpkin stamp set. Subscribe here.
June’s Paper Pumpkin looks amazing!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (US | CA) (item #155459).
Susan Schultz says
Hi Bonnie, You made a great card although you are not into baseball. Thank you for sharing.
Lorraine Tierney says
I love how you made a card that has nothing to do with baseball!
Melissa Faust says
Love how you used the various elements of the kit to make these cards!