I do a happy dance every month when the lovely Paper Pumpkin arrives. And I love to see what everyone does with its contents. This month, I am participating in Crafty Collaborations’ blog hop. I cannot wait to see what everyone has created.
My first creative idea was to change the cards into gift card holders!
The kiwi popsicle was the first one I created for my team’s paper pumpkin swap and includes a die-cut that is not from the kit.
The other three I created during a FB Live. You can watch that video here.
Blog Hop List
My subscribers receive a PDF tutorial each month featuring projects created with the Paper Pumpkin stamp set. Subscribe here.
May’s Paper Pumpkin is called Batter Up!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic White, Bumblebee, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede
- Comes with the official bubble gum of the MLB—a ballpark favorite! Chew while you craft, slide a piece into a card, or save it for later.
gift card holders are a great idea!
Pam Funk says
Beautiful! Love the gift card idea!