Have you seen these “bay window” cards? They seem to be all over social media lately. I put my own spin on the fun fold with the Sparkle of the Season bundle and Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper.
I really like how the wreaths pop out on the card when the card is fully opened. The label and flower are from the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack. There are so many fabulous pieces in the package.
- card base 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 3/8″, 1 7/8″, 3 5/8″, 5 1/8″, and 5 1/2″
- DSP 4″ x 12″
- for front pieces cut at 1/4″, 1 1/4″ , 1 1/2″, 1 1/4″, 1/4″ (front),
- for inside piece cut at 1 1/4″ (Adhere with Dimensionals to be the “bracing piece”
- for back of card front cut at 1/4″, 1 1/4″ , 1 1/2″, 1 1/4″
- Basic White piece for inside 3 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
Below are the links to the supplies used to create this card. They will take you to my online shop. When you purchase after you click on the link, I do earn a small commission as your demonstrator. I truly appreciate you choosing me as your demonstrator. Please let me know if you have any questions.