The Crafty Collaborations team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world. Each month, we participate in several collaborative projects including blog hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
This month we are featuring One Sheet Wonders. One Sheet Wonder is a technique where you cut your Designer Series Paper and make several cards at once.
All this week, I am creating with 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (DSP). With two sheets of DSP, my one-sheet wonder creates two cards, including the insides, and 2 coordinating envelopes.
I am going to demonstrate this card on my FB Live video today at 10 am MDT. I will update this post with a link afterward.
- cut your 6 x 6 DSP at 4″. The 2″ x 6″ piece will be for the envelope flap.
- from the 4″ x 6″ piece, cut along the long edge at 2 1/4″. Then cut another 3″ piece. This will leave you at 3/4″ x 4″ strip for the inside of the card.
- cut the 2 1/4″ x 4″ piece along the 4″ side at 2″ – you will have 2 pieces at 2 1/4″ x 2″
- cut the 3″ x 4″ piece along the 4″ side at 2″ – you will have 2 pieces at 3″ x 2″
- take a second coordinating piece of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper and repeat.
- you will now have enough pieces to create 2 cards plus envelopes.
I did create cards in all five 2022-2024 In Colours. Watch for more photos to come soon!
Let’s see what everyone else created today!
Below are the links to the supplies used to create this card. They will take you to my online shop. When you purchase after you click on the link, I do earn a small commission as your demonstrator. I truly appreciate you choosing me as your demonstrator. Please let me know if you have any questions.