Remember those pieces I saved from yesterday’s card? I paired them up with a few more from DSP scraps and created this card!
- Emboss a 4′ x 5 1/4″ piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock with the Corrugated 3D embossing folder
- Adhere to your Rich Razzleberry card base.
- Punch 3 circles from Highland Heather card stock with the 2″ Circle punch.
- Take your pieces from yesterday’s card and punch out more from Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper. (Hint: flip the paper over to punch out 3 of the leaves shapes to help create your tulips.)
- Adhere your tulips to the Highland Heather circles.
- Adhere two of the circles to your card.
- Attach the third circle to the center of your card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp your greeting with Rich Razzleberry ink on Highland Heather card stock. Use the Classic Label Punch to punch your greeting strip. To get the second side done, use post-it notes to put the greeting into the punch for a second time.
- Adhere greeting with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Below are the links to the supplies I used to create this card. They will take you to my online shop. When you purchase after you click on the link, I do earn a small commission as your demonstrator. I truly appreciate you choosing me as your demonstrator. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Leave a Reply