This week I am focusing on the Under My Umbrella Bundle. It contains the Under My Umbrella stamp set and the co-ordinating Umbrella Builder Punch.
For my first card, I CASEd a card taught by my lovely friend, Renee, who taught this fun fold at our Super Stamp Saturday event last February.
- Start with an 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock. Fold the
- Along the 8 1/2″ side, score at 2 1/8″ and at 6 3/8″
- You will need two 2 1/2″ x 4″ pieces of Balmy Blue and twp 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ pieces of Whisper White.
- Stamp your greeting and raindrops with Balmy Blue as shown.
- Stamp the boots with Night of Navy on a scrap piece of So Saffron. Cut out.
- Punch out the umbrella from a scrap piece Highland Heather. Stamp the flower image with Highland Heather ink.
- Punch handle from a scrap piece of Basic Black. Adhere the handle to the umbrella.
- To color the ground, I used a Blender Pen to add a bit of Soft Suede ink.
- Adhere the Whisper White pieces to the Balmy Blue pieces.
- When you are adhering the Balmy Blue pieces to the base, you are going to attach the top one to the left of the card base.
- Attach the bottom Balmy Blue piece to the right of the card base. (See image below.)
- Adhere the umbrella and the boots to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add Basic Pearls to the umbrella.
Below are the links to the supplies I used to create this card. They will take you to my online shop. When you purchase after you click on the link, I do earn a small commission as your demonstrator. I truly appreciate you choosing me as your demonstrator. Please let me know if you have any questions.